When Music Danced

Once when the world was inhabited by Archetypes,
Music, incarnated as a man and woman, were without children.
Music adopt two mortal children who had never heard them sing.
Upon hearing harmony, they spontaneously become the incarnation of Dance.
The children , although not instructed on how to dance, embodied dance.

One day the children sing and clap for Music, compelling them to dance.
Music is reminded that they once were children, incarnations of Dance.
The children watch in awe.  Tango was born that day:  Music becoming childlike.
When Music becomes Dance, the two unite in a synchronized, spontaneous embrace.
This is the circle of life.  Music to Dance.  Dance to Music.  Music becoming Dance.

This is the beginning and end of all things.



Note:
I was once a musician.  I became a dancer, which only reminded me of my childlike state.  When the music begins, it fills my body and takes over my soul to do things that I have never done before, nor what I ever have been taught to do. The circle of life is a musical dance of embrace.  In a word:  Tango.




Photo Credit:  Dance watches Music dance the dance of embrace.
http://un-amore-per-sempre.tumblr.com/post/46691609124/sinuses-children-watching-mom-and-daddy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When We Dance We Remember